Unicorn Beauty Business School may take your personal information when you communicate with us either by log in to our website or contact our customer service and the information that we collected from you may be used and will be kept confidential. This Policy describes how we handle your personal information for our services on unicornbeauty.asia website and its related sites, services and tools (the “Website“). By accepting the Policy, and Terms & Conditions, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Personal Information Collection:
- You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website.
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item.
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in unicornbeauty.asia not being able to process your request.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties
- Provide aggregate information to our partners about our users
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
PDPA Consent Clause:
By submitting Forms in unicornbeauty.asia website, you hereby agree that Unicorn Beauty Busines School may collect, obtain, store and process your personal data that you provide in this form for the purpose of receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from us.
You hereby give your consent to unicornbeauty.asia to:-
- Store and process your Personal Data;
- Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.
In addition, your personal data may be transferred to any company within Unicorn Beauty Business School which may involve sending your data to a location outside Malaysia. For the purpose of updating or correcting such data, you may at any time apply to unicornbeauty.asia to have access to your personal data which are stored by Unicorn Beauty Business School.
For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including all data you had disclosed to Unicorn Beauty Business School in any submitted Forms.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
- We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident to us.
- If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
Accessing, Reviewing, Changing and Retaining Your Personal Information:
- You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Website. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate.
- Upon your request to the customer service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
- We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- If you would like to obtain further information on limiting the processing of your personal information, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security, Storage and Retention of Personal Data:
- Your information will be stored securely either in hard copies in our offices and/or on our servers located in Malaysia that will either be operated by us or our service providers.
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- We will endeavor to ensure that all personal data supplied by you will be protected and stored securely to prevent any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by our organization as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above and/or as required by regulatory requirements.
- Unicornbeauty.asia seeks to use your personal information only for the purposes of legitimate commercial transactions with your consent and to notify you on our current promotions and news, and your obligation to provide your personal data to us is strictly voluntary and non-obligatory.
- We only keep personal data for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the specified purposes, for which it was collected.
- We retain personal information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles and in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- In compliance with PDPA, your personal data in our database will be safeguarded and will not be shared with any third parties without your written consent.